So I finally got permission to say a little about the markings so long as i don’t show pictures or describe what mine look like. This is because “The human mind is so creative, it can come up with them on their own.”
So lets begin.
There are five markings in total. At least for the basic markings. These markings enhance powers and abilities by a huge amount in the astral.They are as followed:
- Mark of Ungodly sight: This allows the wearer to see creatures that are invisible, glamoured, or otherwise hiding their true form. This will even allow one to see Hades when his helm is on and not be effected by the fear aura.
- Mark of Ungodly Healing: This allows the wearer to constantly heal at an enhanced rate. Think fast healing 10 or 20 in DnD terms. This also prevents poisons and other nasty effects from taking effect inside your body. This includes, or so I am told, vampire bites and werewolf bites. Not going to experiment with that last part.
- Mark of Ungodly Control: This mark allows the wearer to control their new energies. This also is the fusing mark for the dark energies. In other words, this is what allows the dark hunter to divide by zero with their energies.
- Mark of Ungodly Strength: This mark allows the wearer to gain strength and powers of pretty much every ungodly creature. This is probably the most addicting of the marks and also the most dangerous.
- Mark of Ungodly Speed: This is the Black Pearl of Dark hunter marks. This allows the wearer to outrun and out move most ungodly creatures. From what I am told, this mark allows the wearer to outrun the Devil himself, should he be after you.
Now that I have told you all a little about the marks, I must reiterate that these are very dangerous markings and should only be applied by a powerful dark hunter ritual master. Which is to say, no mortal alive should apply these marks on another person.
The word Ungodly used in the mark names means every dark creature that considers themselves enemies of the gods. If you are thinking about getting this done, my advice is don’t. Heaven forbid you get a god complex or other form of fallen ideals or cannot take the marks, your life will turn into a living hell. You will become a monster and creatures will treat you as such. Not to mention that it hurts the soul worse than anything that I can explain. Not even my tormenting times in Hell could have prepared me for that.
Anyways, that is all for this time. Until next time, be safe and travel well.